Thursday, July 21, 2011

The summer fun...



This day was hot! i'm sorry i've been to busy and have not been writing as often but i've been so busy i forgot how to upload photo's from my camera... wow silly me. But a nice cold swim in a cold brook would do me good. a week ago, we had to give my dog dainty away to a new home, she wasn't doing good here with the eight people living here. so my mom decided to give her away, and i'm sad, becuase the new owner's doing everything i wanted to do with her i had so much plans with dainty, they take her swimming and on walks...i did too but not that many, the let her run of a hook... one of the thing's i wanted to do was breed her i wanted little baby's but the couldn't of happened.

i love my blog much but if you need more info. photo's, and posts let me know and i'll try my best too.
sorry, i will post in a few minuites

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comment's, please comment, or leave me a message and soon i'll comment back. xoxo, Jelly<3 :)