Monday, July 4, 2011

happy 4th of july!!!!!

this picture's from google becuase, i guess last night they had fireworks and i missed them so i had to get a pic form google. i really wish i didn't miss the fireworks but oh well. i hope all of you have a happy 4th of july and you don't have to work... let's hope. poor tilly toodle has to work today.

a devastating story form the night before last, my family and I where watching a movie and the dog's started to go crazy and usally there's nothing there which there wasn't but the next morning my mom let the chicken's out of there pen and usally they all come out together but only three came out. my mom went inside the pen and the chicken's were hiding the were so tortured but some animal maybe our nextdoor fox, got a chicken and it was the  rooster the other chickens pertecter. and my mom was so surprised but she had to get two of the scared chicken's out becuase they were afraid that'd happen to them. :( please keep our chicken's in your prayers....

 xoxo, jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comment's, please comment, or leave me a message and soon i'll comment back. xoxo, Jelly<3 :)